Sponsored by Learning By Nature, City of Bozeman Parks & Recreation and National Recreation and Park Association, the Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) course is the most comprehensive training program on playground hazard identification and risk management methods offered nationwide.
Outdoor play spaces and play equipment are often the gateway to public participation within our agency, school, municipality, organization or facility. Proactively training staff and implementing safety audit and inspection programs, protects our investment- people and play space, reduces costly incidents and accidents, and boosts pubic image.
Participants whom successfully pass the CPSI examination receive the 3 year CPSI certification. Why you and/or your school, municipality, childcare facility should invest in certification…
- protect children from injury due to playground hazards
- protect your school, agency, childcare center or business from costly liabilities
- improve safety reports and record keeping
- position yourself for success in your career and advancement
- be associated with NRPAs strong and long‐standing reputation in playground safety, parks and recreation
JOIN US IN BOZEMAN, APRIL 8 – 10, 2019!
CPSI Course fee $435. CPSI Exam fee: $115.
Complete & return the registration form w/ payment BY 3/1/19 to secure your space