From beginning brainstorming to ribbon cutting; professional development to grant writing; we can provide the consultation and coaching to get your dream sprouted and growing!
Having an outside professional listen to your ideas, ask questions, or walk through a proposed site brings new perspective, resources and energy to your project.
With years of experience working with children and adults in the outdoors, we know what they like, what to avoid, and how to create a safe, sustainable project that meets the educational and recreational needs of multiple ages, abilities, and audiences.
- identifying a site for your dream project,
- determining what to include in your site plan,
- engaging the community in your project,
- training staff on how to facilitate safe sustainable outdoor learning experiences,
- developing standards-based curriculum,
- playground safety inspection.
Depending on the size and scope of your vision, a consultation can take place via phone, web conferencing or on-site. Call LBN to discuss how we can help you turn your ideas into reality.